This library has been designed after detailed research into Georgian interiors and made using traditional 18th century craft practices so that the end result is a room where every feature is as authentic as possible.
- Superb craftsmanship revealed in details such as solid oak fielded panelled doors and side returns to cabinets
- Quarter-sawn hand picked oak boards in keeping with 18th century style
- Authentic period-correct mouldings
- Cinema screen concealed by customised Georgian-style cabinetry designed, made and fitted by Irving Sykes.
- Hand-cut dovetailed drawers
- Georgian-style ceiling designed, made and fitted with oak beams, and appropriate cornice detail and astragal mouldings.
- soft furnishings and interiors by specialist interior designer