A unique kitchen design designed to mirror-image the curved architecture of the barn conversion that combines the very best of both traditional and contemporary.
- Craftsman-made solid oak internals and solid oak dovetailed drawers
- Hardwearing and unusual metal curved worktops
- Solid handmade steel pan shelving
- Unique curved oak and stainless steel island with solid oak 100 mm thick worktop that echoes the curve of the balcony above it
- Space-saving stacked oven units in solid oak carcass
- Wall-mounted units with stainless steel sides
- Feature solid oak plate rack
- Integrated versatile Quooker hot water tap in island unit for instant boiling water.
This library has been designed after detailed research into Georgian interiors and made using traditional 18th century craft practices so that the end result is a room where every feature is as authentic as possible.
- Superb craftsmanship revealed in details such as solid oak fielded panelled doors and side returns to cabinets.
- Quarter-sawn hand picked oak boards in keeping with 18th century style
- Authentic period-correct mouldings made by Irving Sykes
- Cinema screen concealed by customised Georgian-style cabinetry designed, made and fitted by Irving Sykes.
- Hand-cut dovetailed drawers
- Georgian-style ceiling designed, made and fitted by Irving Sykes with oak beams, and appropriate cornice detail and astragal mouldings.