Barn conversion kitchen designed by Fifteen Twelve Limited and made by Irving Sykes.
A clever blend of traditional farmhouse style with contemporary elements., this kitchen is both practical and stylish.
- Robust styling with oak interiors, solid oak dovetailed drawers, brass handles and traditional butt hinges.
- Stunning solid copper deep Belfast sink with matching copper mono sink mixer tap.
- Sophisticated white Silestone worktops with practical drainage grooves.
- Rich period colours contrasting mid-grey Farrow & Ball Elephant’s Breath units with a dark blue kitchen island
- Feature kitchen island with sociable breakfast bar